The COVID-NMA initiative
A living mapping and living systematic review of Covid-19 trials
COVID-NMA is an international research initiative supported by the WHO and Cochrane.
We provide a living mapping of COVID-19 trials available through interactive data visualizations. We are also conducting living evidence synthesis on preventive interventions, treatments and vaccines for COVID-19 to assist decision makers.
LIVING MAPPING OF TRIALS(i.e., trials registered on the WHO platform)
1195 RCTs recruiting
Who is using our data?
At least 9 institutions are using our data
- World Health Organisation (WHO) - See
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) - See
- South African National Department of Health - See
- Australian guidelines for the clinical care of people with COVID-19 - See
- UK National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Complex Review Support Unit - See
- NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine - See
- Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève - See
- Caribbean Public Health Agency - See
- Austrian Institute for Health Technology Assessment - See
Weekly update: November 16, 2020 to November 20, 2020
Scientific publications arising from COVID-NMA Initiative
4 articles have been published in scientific journals:
- The COVID-NMA Project: Building an Evidence Ecosystem for the COVID-19 Pandemic (Boutron I et al. Annals Intern Med 2020) - Read this article
- Research response to COVID-19 needed better coordination and collaboration: a living mapping of registered trials (Nguyen et al. J Clin Epidemiol 2020) - Read this article
- Interventions for the treatment of COVID‐19: a living network meta‐analysis (Boutron I et al, Protocol, Cochrane Library) - Read this article
- Interventions for the prevention and treatment of COVID‐19: a living mapping of research and living network meta‐analysis(Boutron I et al, Protocol, Cochrane Library) - Read this article
To receive updates on our project and research findings, please subscribe to our digest, we will share with you new RCT results and other interesting news.